Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2021
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently released a notification regarding Engagement of 135 Trade Apprentices For one year Duration for its North Eastern Region. Eligible and Interested Candidates May Apply online here.
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the post – Trade Apprentices
Nos of Post – 135
State wise Vacancy Details-
- Arunachal Pradesh – 33
- Assam – 45
- Manipur – 10
- Meghalaya – 13
- Mizoram – 06
- Nagaland – 09
- Tripura – 11
- Sikkim – 08
Stipend (₹) –
(1) Graduate Electrical ₹ 15000 p.m.
(2) Graduate Civil ₹ 15000 p.m.
(3) Graduate (Computer Science) ₹ 15000 p.m.
(4) HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management) ₹ 15000 p.m.
(5) Diploma Electrical ₹ 12000 p.m.
(6) Diploma Civil ₹ 12000 p.m.
(7) ITI Electrical ₹ 11000 p.m.
Eligibility Criteria of Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2021
(1) Graduate Electrical- Full Time (4 years course) B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
(2) Graduate Civil- Full Time (4 years course) –B.E. / B.Tech. /
B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
(3) Graduate (Computer Science)- Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
(4) HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management) – Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
(5) Diploma Electrical- Full Time (3 years course) Diploma in Electrical
(6) Diploma Civil- Full Time (3 years course) Diploma in Civil Engineering.
(7) ITI Electrical- (Full Time course) ITI in Electrical. ₹ 11000 p.m.
Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year
Selection Process of PGCIL Recruitment
(i) Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade.
(ii) Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
(iii) Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
(iv) On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates.
How to Apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2021
Interested and Eligible candidates may submit their application as
Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) in the website of https://apprenticeshipindia.org or https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
After getting the registration/enrolment number, they should apply on the POWERGRID website as per the following details –
► www.powergrid.in Careers Rolling Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices Apply Online
Important Dates of PGCIL Recruitment 2021
Online Application starting date- 21.07.2021
Closing date- 31.08.2021
Registration – Click here
Apply Now – Click here
Advertisement Details – Click here
Corrigendum – Click here
- Assam Petro Chemicals Ltd Recruitment 2021- Deputy Manager & Accounts Officer Vacancy
- Oil India LTD Recruitment 2021- 62 Assistant Technician & JE Vacancy
- Oil India Short Recruitment Notification 2021- Grade III & Garde VII Vacancy
- Assam Rifle Recruitment 2021- 1230 vacancies for Group B and C posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2021 – 135 Trade Apprentices Vacancy