Oil India Recruitment 2021
Oil India limited has recently released an employment notifications regarding the recruitment of 120 Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum Computer Operator) Vacancy eligible and interested candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh Can Apply online here.
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the post – Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum Computer Operator)
Total Numbers of the post – 120
Pay Scale- ₹ 26,600.00 – 90,000.00
Category wise vacancy Details-
- SC: 08 (Eight)
- ST: 14 (Fourteen)
- OBC(NCL): 32 (Thirty two)
- EWS: 12 (Twelve)
- UR: 54 (Fifty Four)
Eligibility Criteria of Oil India Recruitment 2021
(i) Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with 40% marks.
(ii) Passed Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06
(six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS
Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
Age Limit(As on 15/08/2021)-
- For General Category – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- For SC/ST Category – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years
Selection Methodology of Oil India Recruitment 2021
(i) Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
(ii) The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
(iii) Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
(iv) The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder viz. (A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited; (B)
Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post
(v) The Computer Based Test (CBT) will comprise of questions in the multiple choice questions (MCQ) format and will include questions for testing the requisite skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
(vi) There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
(vii) The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
(viii) The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
(ix) Compensatory time in addition to the duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be allowed to eligible candidates who are Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, as applicable.
(x) In the final merit list for selection, if Computer Based Test (CBT) marks of more than one candidate are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-C of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be given preference. In case, if the marks in Part-C are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-B will be given preference. If the marks in Part-B are also same, then the candidate older in age will be given preference in the final merit list.
(xi) Final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test (CBT) only
How to Apply in Oil India Recruitment 2021
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
The following Documents to be uploaded with the form–
- Employment Exchange Registration Card / Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration Card for Ex Servicemen.
2. Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board as valid proof of date of birth.
3. Marksheets and Pass Certificate of Class 10+2.
4. Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration.
5. Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
6. Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate, if applicable.
7. Income & Assets Certificate to be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections, if applicable.
8. Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities).
9. Valid Discharge Certificate/Book/Service & Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen clearly showing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars, if applicable.
10. Photo Pass for WCL, if applicable.
11. Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority, if employed in Government Service/Public Sector Undertaking
Online Application Fee–
(a) For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹ 200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
(b) SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
Important Dates of Oil India Recruitment 2021
Online Application Starting Date- 1st July 2021, (07:00 a.m.)
Last Date for Submission online Application- 15th August 2021 ( 11:59 p.m.)
Advertisement Details- Click Here
Apply online – Click Here