District & Session Judge Nalbari Recruitment 2021
District & Session Judge Nalbari has recently released an Employment Notification Regarding for the recruitment of Peon and Driver Vacancy under the establishment of District & Session Judge Nalbari
Eligible and interested Candidates can check details information in mentioned below.
District & Session Judge Nalbari Recruitment 2021Details
(I) Name of Posts – Peon
- Total post – 06 (UR- 04, OBC- 02)
- Pay Scale – Rs. 12,000- 37500/– p.m. Grade Pay 3,900 plus other allowances
(II) Name of Posts – Driver
- Total post – 01 (UR- 01)
- Pay Scale – Rs. 14000.00-49000.00 + G.P 5200.00
(III) Name of Posts – Driver (On Contingent Basis)
- Total post – 01 (UR- 01)
- Pay Scale – Rs. 15,000 Fixed Per Month
Eligibility Criteria of District & Session Judge Nalbari Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Educational Qualification –
For Peon –
- Minimum class VIII Passed
- Those who have passed HSSLC (CLASS XII) or above shall be ineligible to apply
- Minimum class VIII passed.
- Candidates must hold valid professional license to drive LMV/four
wheeler vehicles for not less than five years.
- Must not be less than 18 years and more than 38years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC , 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates .
How to Apply in District & Session Judge Nalbari Recruitment 2021
- Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria must submit their applications in the standard form of application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX and fill all the fields in Block Letters using Black/Blue ball pen only.
- Paste one recent passport size colour photograph in the specified box.
- Put applicant’s signature in the specified place
- The filled up “Application Form” along with all copy of self-attested documents like Age proof certificate, Educational qualification certificate, Caste certificate from competent authority, Employment registration certificate, forwarding documents in case of applying through proper channel, Driving License (in case of applying for the post of Driver), Experience certificate or any other documents must be scanned in one file (PDF format) and send it through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Applications received through e-mail at email@example.com in PDF format on or before 30.06.2021 at 5.00 P.M will be considered only.
Last date for Submission Application – 30th Jne 2021
Advertisement Details – Click Here
- Assam Petro Chemicals Ltd Recruitment 2021- Deputy Manager & Accounts Officer Vacancy
- Oil India LTD Recruitment 2021- 62 Assistant Technician & JE Vacancy
- Oil India Short Recruitment Notification 2021- Grade III & Garde VII Vacancy
- Assam Rifle Recruitment 2021- 1230 vacancies for Group B and C posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2021 – 135 Trade Apprentices Vacancy