RBI Recruitment Office Attendant 2021
The RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has recently released an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online here.
RBI Recruitment Office Attendant 2021 Details
Name of the Post – Office Attendant
Organizer Name – RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
Pay Scale – 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances,
Total Vacancy – 841
Sate Wise Vacancy Details-
- Ahmedabad – 50
- Bangalore- 28
- Bhopal- 25
- Bhubaneswar- 24
- Chandigarh- 31
- Chennai- 71
- Guwahati- 38
- Hyderabad- 57
- Jammu- 9
- Jaipur- 43
- Kanpur- 69
- Kolkata- 35
- Mumbai – 202
- Nagpur- 55
- New Delhi- 50
- Patna- 28
- Thiruvananthapuram- 26
Eligibility Criteria of RBI Recruitment Office Attendant
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit–
Upper age limit will be relaxed as under-
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
How to Apply in RBI Recruitment Office Attendant
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix -I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
Selection Procedure of RBI Recruitment Office Attendant
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-I). Candidate not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
- Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with call letter.
- Roll No. of those candidates who have qualified for LPT on the basis of Online test will be displayed on RBI’s website in the month of April / May 2021 or after the completion of the process. Date for LPT will also be displayed on the website along with a brief notice thereof. The successful candidates from the Online test will be intimated on Bank’s website for submission of requisite documents to the Regional Office, within a period of ten / fifteen days and no email / SMS in this regard will be sent to them.
- LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at respective offices. Final Selection will depend, on the performance in online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data/Identity verification, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. Decision of the Bank in this regard, will be final.
Online Application Submission Date- 24th Feb, 2021
Last Date of Submission Online Application – 15th March, 2021
Advertisement Details – Click Here
Apply online – Click Here
- Assam Petro Chemicals Ltd Recruitment 2021- Deputy Manager & Accounts Officer Vacancy
- Oil India LTD Recruitment 2021- 62 Assistant Technician & JE Vacancy
- Oil India Short Recruitment Notification 2021- Grade III & Garde VII Vacancy
- Assam Rifle Recruitment 2021- 1230 vacancies for Group B and C posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2021 – 135 Trade Apprentices Vacancy