Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021– 74 Supervisor Vacancy.
Directorate of social Welfare Assam has recently released a notification regarding the recruitment of 74 Supervisor Vacancy of subordinate offices under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam. Eligible and interested Female candidates can apply online here.
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the post – Supervisor
Total post- 74 (UR- 17, OBC/MOBC-32, SC-01, STP-02, STH-14, EWS-08)
Pay Scale– Rs 14000 to 60500, plus GP- 7600
Name of Department – Social Welfare Department Assam
Eligibility criteria of Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021
These post are only for female candidates only
She must have registered her name in any employment exchange of assam
Candidate must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assa
(a) Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Preference will be given to graduate in Social Work/Home Science and related fields like Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Education/ Psychology etc.
(b) Instructor and Principals (Female) of Training Centers for Middle Level ICDS functionaries having Graduation in any discipline.
She must not be more than 40 years and less than 21 years of age as on 1st January, 2021.
However, upper age limit is relaxable as under :
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST(H).
- 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- 10 (ten) years in case of candidates belonging to PWD
OMR based objective type written test
How to Apply in Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the link https://socialwelfarerecruitment.in in the website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in
Applicants must upload the following scanned documents–
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination.
- minimum qualification Certificate and Marksheet.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. In case of Govt.
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(l) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules,20l9. Specimen Copy is available in the website www.recruitmentsad.in.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidate).
- Disability Certificate (in case of PwD category candidate) issued by competent authority.
- EWS certificate (in case of EWS candidate).
- Discharge Book No. & Date. place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen).
Important Dates of Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021
Online Application Starting Date- 5th February 2021 (10.30 AM)
Last Date of Submission Online Application- 14th February 2021 (11.59 PM)
Important links of Social Welfare Recruitment
Advertisement Details– Click Here
Apply online– Click Here (10.30 AM)
- Assam Petro Chemicals Ltd Recruitment 2021- Deputy Manager & Accounts Officer Vacancy
- Oil India LTD Recruitment 2021- 62 Assistant Technician & JE Vacancy
- Oil India Short Recruitment Notification 2021- Grade III & Garde VII Vacancy
- Assam Rifle Recruitment 2021- 1230 vacancies for Group B and C posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2021 – 135 Trade Apprentices Vacancy