Mahila Shakti Kendra Sonitpur Recruitment 2021
Dc Sonitpur has Recently released a notification regarding the temporary contractual post of Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator under the District Level Centre for Women (DLCW) for the Districts of Sonitpur under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the women welfare scheme including Mahila Shakti Kendra (MSK)”
Mahila Shakti Kendra Sonitpur Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Post –Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator
Total Numbers of Posts- 03 (three)
Post wise vacancy Details-
(a) Women Welfare Officer (01)
- Salary – Rs. 35,000/- (fixed)
(b) District Coordinator (02)
- Salary – Rs. 20,000/- (fixed)
Eligibility Criteria of Mahila Shakti Kendra Sonitpur
(a) For Women Welfare Officer-
- Masters in the field of Humanities & Social Science /Masters in Social Work (from recognize University)
- with understanding of schemes / programmes implemented with focus on women – Capable of communicating in the local language/ dialect and effectively liaison with district officials -Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS .
- Preference will be given to candidate who have experience of working with civil society organization , Women and resident of same district
(b) For District Coordinator-
- Graduate in Humanities & Social Science / Social Work (from a recognized university) or any other related field
- Preference will be given to candidate who are well versed with issues related to women in the district and resident of same District,
- Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & Power Point,
How to Apply in Mahila Shakti Kendra Sonitpur
(I) Application must reach to the Office of the “District Social welfare Officer, near Vishal Mega Mart, near Tribeni Centre, Tezpur, Pin-784001” on or before 10.03.21 during office hours
(II) Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application from the website http:// sonitpur.nic.in and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below.
(a) One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5* 4.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
(b)Age-proof certificate (Admit/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination)
(c) Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent examination.
(III) A candidate could apply only for one post. The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the District Social Welfare Officer, Sonitpur, Assam, PIN-784001.
(IV) The applicant shall furnish self attested photocopies of the above mentioned documents with declaration as ‘ Certified to be true copy of the original’ along with the application.
Download Advertisement – Click Here
- Assam Petro Chemicals Ltd Recruitment 2021- Deputy Manager & Accounts Officer Vacancy
- Oil India LTD Recruitment 2021- 62 Assistant Technician & JE Vacancy
- Oil India Short Recruitment Notification 2021- Grade III & Garde VII Vacancy
- Assam Rifle Recruitment 2021- 1230 vacancies for Group B and C posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2021 – 135 Trade Apprentices Vacancy