Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021. The Indian Coast Gourd has recently released an employment notification regarding for the recruitment of 358 Navik and Yantrik post. interested and eligible candidates can check details information in mentioned below.
Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik Recruitment 2021 Details
- Post Name – Navik (General Ground)
Total Post – 260( UR- 114, EWS- 33, OBC-83, ST-7, SC- 23 )
- Post Name – Navik (Domestic Branch)
Total Post – 50 ( UR- 22, EWS- 06, OBC -08, ST- 03, SC – 11)
- Post Name – Yantrik (Mechanical)
Total Post – 31 ( UR- 13, EWS- 03, OBC- 07, ST- 04, SC- 04)
- Post Name- Yantrik ( Electrical)
Total Post- 7 (UR-4, EWS-1, OBC-1, ST-0, SC-1)
- Post Name – Yantrik (Electronic)
Total Post – 10 (UR-7, EWS-0, OBC-2, ST-0, SC-1)
Educational Qualification of Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik
(a) Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
(b) Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
(c) Yantrik.: 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Note: – Education Boards listed in COBSE website as on date of registration shall only be considered.
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years as follows: –
(a) For Navik (GD) and Yantrik: Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).
(b) For Navik (DB): Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sep 2003 (both dates
Note: – upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
How to Apply
(a) Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 05 JAN 2021 (1000 hrs.) TO 19 Jan 2021 (1800 hrs.). Candidates are to logon to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and follow the instructions for registering yourself with e-mail ID/mobile number. The candidates
are to ensure validity of e-mail and mobile number at least up to 31 December 2021.
(b) The candidate can apply for only one post i.e. either Navik (DB) or Navik (GD) or Yantrik (Mechanical) or Yantrik (Electrical) or Yantrik (Electronics) in one cycle. The candidature of candidate will be cancelled if multiple applications are applied by the candidate for more than one post in response to this advertisement. Online application will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
Important Dates of Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik
- Online Application Starting Date : 05-01-2021
- Online Application Last Date: 19-01-2021 till 18:00 hrs.
- Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 10 days prior to Stage-I Exam
- Tentative Dates for Stage-I Exam , Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/ End March 2021
- Tentative Dates for Stage-II Exam Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: End April/ Early May 2021
- Tentative Dates for Stage-III & IV Exam , Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Early August 2021
- Tentative Dates for Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (DB): Early October 2021
- Exam Result Date : Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 20 days
- Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Aug 2021
- Date of Training for Navik (GD): Oct 2021
Important Links of Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik
Advertisement Details : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
- Assam Petro Chemicals Ltd Recruitment 2021- Deputy Manager & Accounts Officer Vacancy
- Oil India LTD Recruitment 2021- 62 Assistant Technician & JE Vacancy
- Oil India Short Recruitment Notification 2021- Grade III & Garde VII Vacancy
- Assam Rifle Recruitment 2021- 1230 vacancies for Group B and C posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2021 – 135 Trade Apprentices Vacancy