Indian Airforce has recently released an Employment Notification Regarding for the Recruitment of Flying Branch (AFCAT-01/2021) and Ground Duty (Technical and Non- Technical ) Branches .
Indian Air Force invites Indian citizens (Men and Women) to be part of this elite force as Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches.
Indian Airforce AFCAT Vacancy 2021 Details
Post Name : AFCAT Entry
Branch Name : Vacancies
- Flying 69
2. Ground Duty (Technical) 96
3. Ground Duty (Non- 70
Post Name : NCC Special Entry
Branch Name : Vacancies
1 . Flying – 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
Age of Indian Airforce AFCAT Vacancy 2021
(a) Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2022 i.e. born
between 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 year i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive).
(b) Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years
as on 01 January 2022 i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Physical Conditioning of Indian Airforce AFCAT Vacancy 2021
Candidates are advised to be physically fit when you
report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. Candidates should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes, do 10 push ups and 03 chin ups.
Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
- Eligible candidates are to register online through separate tabs available for AFCAT Entry/ NCC Special Entry. Candidates eligible for one/more entries are to register separately in each entry.
Training of Indian Airforce AFCAT
Training will commence in the first week of Jan 2022 for all
courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply through this website:
Important Dates of Indian Airforce AFCAT Vacancy 2021
- online Application Starting Date : 01/12/2020
- Last Date of Online Application : 30/12/2020
- AFCAT Examination Date : 20 & 21/02/2021
Important Links of Indian Airforce AFCAT Vacancy 2021
- Assam Petro Chemicals Ltd Recruitment 2021- Deputy Manager & Accounts Officer Vacancy
- Oil India LTD Recruitment 2021- 62 Assistant Technician & JE Vacancy
- Oil India Short Recruitment Notification 2021- Grade III & Garde VII Vacancy
- Assam Rifle Recruitment 2021- 1230 vacancies for Group B and C posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2021 – 135 Trade Apprentices Vacancy