The Director of Secondary Education, Assam has recently released an official notification regarding the Provisional Merit List and district selection of Assam High School TET. The Candidates who have successfully submitted online application in the official website of The Director of Secondary Education Assam, can check their name and enlisted candidates can select the District.
It for Information of all Candidates, who have successfully submitted online application in official website of DSE, Assam, i.e. www. madhyamik.assam.gov.in and received the acknowledgement against the advertisement issued vide this office letter no. GB-EST/Advertisement/1/2020/11, dtd. 11.09.2020,published in local dailies on 12.09.2020 and addendums issued on 15.09.2020 and 29.09.2020 for the post of Assistant Teacher (Arts & Science ) of provincialized Secondary Schools, that the district-wise “Provisional Merit Lists” Can be viewed in the aforementioned website from the Midnight of 16.12.2020 onwards.
Assam High School TET 2020 Details:
- Post Name : Graduate Teacher (Arts & Science)
- Number of Posts : 5746
- Written Exam Date : 19/01/2020
- Result Date : 04/03/2020
Important Notice for Assam High School TET 2020:
- The enlisted candidates must select one of the Districts and one of the posts if their names are published in provisional merit lists for more than one District.
- The enlisted candidates must select the District within 48 hours in respect of the 1st provisional merit list from the time of publication of the provisional merit list and within 24 hours in respect of all subsequent provisional merit list to be published.
- If the enlisted candidates fail to select the District within the stipulated time mentioned above, the appointing authority will randomly select the District to fill up the vacancies in the greater interest of the students community . no offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes after successful selection of Districts.
- Any report from the competent issuing authority, regarding fake or forged documents submitted by the candidates will lead to cancellation of his /her candidature forthwith and appropriate legal action.
- The office of the undersigned or inspector of schools will be not be responsible for any lapse on the part of the candidate in submission of options.
- All provisional merit lists will automatically stand cancelled on publication of the Final select list. appointment letters will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear in the Final Select List.
- Any claim for appointment on the basis of Provisional merit list will not be entertained.
- The office of the undersigned will not be responsible for any technical issues such as network failure/ power outage etc. faced by the candidates at the time of submission of options at their levels.
- The applicant are requested to view the website www.madhyamik.aasam.gov.in regularly for the aforesaid purpose. no further notice will be published regarding publication for provisional select lists/Final merit list.
Important Links for Assam High School TET 2020:
District Wise Merit List — Click Here
Official Notification — Click Here